- r in a manner that is not typical
she was atypically quiet
- Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has been atypically flamboyant during his Siberian summer vacation.
- Then the Clinton camp, not atypically, overreacted.
- But when the season becomes abnormal, when you have these atypically high temperatures for longer periods of time, they don't have the energy resources for it.
- John Howard in The Australian
I'm very confident Malcolm will win,Mr Howard said. "I've always thought Malcolm's vote was artificially low - atypically low at the last election because you had an independent Liberal. And Malcolm's real majority from the last election...
- Shia LaBeouf in Indianapolis Star
Johnny is an unconventional superhero. He's not Brad Pitt -- he's atypically handsome -- and he broke the mold,says LaBeouf. "Tobey is the unconventional guy who did Spider-Man."