- n a professional person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
- The new website plans to help consumers determine whether they actually have a case and help them find an attorney from a list of lawyers who advertise their expertise on the .
- The investigator told him that Rebozo had denied that Kalmbach was his attorney.
- The defense attorney for Pete Solis, the 19-year-old Texas community college student charged with sexually assaulting the girl dubbed "Julie Doe" in her lawsuit, told PTI that if .
News & Articles
- Attorney general's office files lawsuit against air-duct cleaner
The state attorney general's office announced Friday that it had filed a civil lawsuit against an air-duct cleaning company based on reports of false advertising of prices and worker
June 21, 2013 - Denver Post
- Attorney sentenced to nine years in corruption probe
Attorney Anthony Calabrese III was sentenced to nine years in federal prison Thursday in an Akron courtroom in connection with a widespread public corruption probe in Cuyahoga County that has led to convictions and prison terms for dozens of people. Calabrese, 40, pleaded guilty in January to 18 of 20 federal charges against him, including [...] The post Attorney sentenced to nine years in ...
June 21, 2013 - The Chronicle-Telegram
- Attorney gets prison in Cleveland corruption probe
An attorney accused of facilitating various bribery schemes has been sentenced to nine years in prison in a public corruption investigation involving county government in Cleveland.
June 20, 2013 - WTRF Wheeling
- Kyle Sampson in International Herald Tribune
I don't think the attorney general's statement that he was not involved in any discussions of US attorney removals was accurate,Kyle Sampson, who quit this month as Gonzales' chief of staff, told the Senate Judiciary Committee. "I remember...
- Alberto Gonzales in 940 News
Even my worst days as attorney general have been better than my father's best days,Gonzales said.
- Dana Perino in CNN
Based on information that has subsequently come to light, the president has directed the [Justice Department's] pardon attorney not to execute and deliver a grant of clemency to Mr. Toussie,White House Press Secretary Dana Perino said in a...