- r in an asymmetrical manner
they were asymmetrically arranged
- The skull was shaped asymmetrically, which the researchers argued was due to the effects of microcephaly.
- There are fewer asymmetrically hemmed skirts, more form-fitting and flattering basic pieces in her signature neutral palette.
- Melanomas are asymmetrically shaped, usually begin as mottled light brown or black blotches that eventually can turn red, white or blue in spots, become crusty and bleed.
News & Articles
- Dogs know a left-sided wag from a right
You might think a wagging tail is a wagging tail, but for dogs there is more to it than that. Dogs recognize and respond differently when their fellow canines wag to the right than they do when they wag to the left. The findings show that dogs, like humans, have asymmetrically organized brains, with the left and right sides playing different roles.
Oct. 31, 2013 - Science Daily
- Priya Ranjan Dasmunsi in Indiantelevision.com
Information and Broadcasting Minister Priyaranjan Dasmunsi said in Parliament yesterday that "regulation of pricing for DTH services is likely to be interpreted to mean that the new entrant DTH operators are asymmetrically regulated against the...
- Ezra Klein in Slate
Liberal Ezra Klein agrees with Ygelsias: "The more our aggressiveness unsettles the world, the more they'll seek curtail our hegemony, create states able to asymmetrically 'balance' our threat, unite against our interests, and throw down markers...
- Vladimir Putin in Washington Post
And Putin warned this month that "we need to respond asymmetrically, so that everyone understands that yes, there is an antimissile system, but it's useless against Russia."