- a being or relating to or resembling or emanating from stars
an astral body
- Her character in Stardust, a witch bent on destroying astral princess Claire Danes, "is just purely evil," says Pfeiffer.
- It probably does not help us much now to know that the sickly greenish-blue radiance in which Orpheus swims was intended to represent the astral light.
- TV channels started capitalizing on the astral preoccupation of viewers when it began inserting horoscopes into breaks last October.
News & Articles
- Film about Route 66 icon Bob Waldmire underway
Dave Bakke column: Bob Waldmire lives. Since the winter of 2009, Bob has been on some other astral plane from ours, taking it all in and likely drawing in his own inimitable style whatever he is seeing. Now, an Arizona man hopes to make a documentary film that will bring Bob to life for people who never met Bob. That includes the filmmaker.
June 7, 2013 - The State Journal-Register
- Richard Branson in MarketWatch
I am thrilled to be partnering with Astral Media and launching Virgin Radio 999 FM, so we can serve up a fantastic new format to Torontonians that's bound to be the bright spot of your morning, noon and night,said Sir Richard Branson,...
- Van Morrison in NME.com
I brought these records to EMI because they seem to have people with vision, who have 'ears' and who understand the significance of the complex arrangements and the classic essence of recordings like 'Astral Weeks',Van Morrison said in a...
- AndrÃ© Bureau in 940 News
I sincerely feel the commission has all the tools required to prevent this kind of apocalyptic situation from occurring,Bureau said. "If someone wants to buy Astral Media, you can decide whether this will occur or not."