assault and battery : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an assault in which the assailant makes physical contact
News & Articles
- SALINE: Woman tosses coffee at person, charged with assault
A 53-year-old Saline woman has been charged with assault and battery for assaulting a 33-year-old woman by throwing a cup of coffee at Tim Hortons.
June 24, 2013 - The Saline Reporter
- Muskegon Co. Sheriff’s Dept.
• A 24-year-old man was arrested for assault and battery/simple assault or domestic at 2100 W. Fruitvale Rd., Montague Twp. • A 45-year-old man was arrested for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated (alcohol) at southbound US 31 in Dalton Twp. at 12:48 p.m.
June 24, 2013 - The White Lake Beacon
- Lynchburg Police Make an Arrest in Alleged Rape
Lynchburg, VA - Lynchburg police have arrested a man suspected of raping a stranger over the weekend. Trevere Lamar Gray is charged with rape and assault and battery.
June 24, 2013 - ABC 13 Lynchburg