- n a collection of resources
he dipped into his intellectual armory to find an answer
- n all the weapons and equipment that a country has
- n a military structure where arms and ammunition and other military equipment are stored and training is given in the use of arms
- n a place where arms are manufactured
- When police searched her apartment, they found evidence that seemed to link her to the fire-bombing and robbery of a National Guard armory in Newburyport, Mass.
- Were they kept close to the armory? I don't know where they were kept.
- These were Syria's Soviet-made SA-6 missiles, one of the most potent antiaircraft weapons in the Syrian armoryand the potentially explosive epicenter of a dangerous new Middle .
News & Articles
- Public to tour future library: Open house at Armory on Saturday
When the Hudson Area Library moves from its present location to the former Armory building at Fifth and State streets, spatially the move is only a block. But temporally, it appears to be stepping int
June 19, 2013 - The Daily Mail
- Courtyard Armory Square Brings Contemporary Lodging to Downtown Syracuse This July
New Downtown Syracuse hotels are accepting reservations for stays in July and beyond. The dual-branded Courtyard and Residence Inn by Marriott complex also will anchor Syracuse’s Connective Corridor, uniting Syracuse University and popular Armory Square. (PRWeb June 18, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10824262.htm
June 18, 2013 - PRWeb
- Photos: Snow White Gets Dirty Inside Paul McCarthy's Massive Park Avenue Armory Show
Transgressive artist Paul McCarthy has taken over the sprawling Park Avenue Armory for his largest work to date, and this one looks like a doozy. A collaboration with his son Damon McCarthy, the show, called WS , "weaves together a fantastical forest and a three-quarter-scale house modeled after McCarthy’s own childhood home, with multi-channel video projections to immerse visitors in a world ...
June 18, 2013 - Gothamist
- Carolyn Bertozzi in Science Daily (press release)
Proteins made with recombinant DNA are a major weapon in the armory against disease,says Bertozzi, who is a member of Berkeley Lab's Materials Sciences and Physical Biosciences Divisions and director of the Molecular Foundry, a Department of...
- Marty Markowitz in Carroll Gardens/Cobble Hill Courier
My staff recently joined the former owner of Empire, Councilmember James and other elected officials in a tour of the New York State armory at Bedford Avenue and Crown Street, which might make an ideal facility,said Markowitz.
- Rona Ambrose in AUTO-MOBI.info (press release)
The reconstruction of this historic building is a top priority for our government,said Minister Ambrose. "This phase of the reconstruction is an important step towards fulfilling this government's commitment to rebuild the Armory."