- n all the weapons and equipment that a country has
- n a military structure where arms and ammunition and other military equipment are stored and training is given in the use of arms
- n a place where arms are manufactured
- One small point: Jean Monnet did not originate the phrase "arsenal of democracy.
- China's military now possesses most of the sophisticated weapon systems found in the arsenals of developed Western nations, the country's defense minister said in comments .
- The future of Britain's nuclear arsenal has become a hot topic of debate as concerns over the country's public finances have escalated borrowing has soared as tax revenues have .
News & Articles
- Arsenal Transfer News: Gunners Must Go All Out for Gonzalo Higuain
Arsene Wenger 's philosophy has long been to develop within Arsenal , while keeping the spending on big stars to a minimum. But that philosophy appears to be changing this summer. Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis has assured that Wenger will have money available, as long as the Gunners receive top talent in return, per ESPNFC .com . Who better to pay big money for than Real Madrid striker ...
June 22, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Arsenal in the Running for Both Higuaín and Rooney?
COMMENTARY | Arsenal's rumored £22 million move for striker Gonzalo Higuaín appears to be very close to completion. According to The Guardian, Arsenal and Higuaín have agreed personal terms on a four year contract, worth about £130,000 a week. Signing the Argentina striker would trump Arsenal's previous transfer record by around £7 million. While the Gunners are confident in completing the ...
June 21, 2013 - Yahoo! Contributor Network via Yahoo! Sports
- Arsenal Transfer Rumours: Nani Wouldn't Be Good Fit for Gunners
Arsenal will spend the summer seeking ways to upgrade a squad that finished fourth in the Premier League last season. Manager Arsene Wenger should have no shortage of options, but one he should steer clear from is Nani . Even though the Manchester United winger possesses plenty of talent, he wouldn't fill an area of need for the Gunners and has lacked consistency since moving to Old Trafford ...
June 21, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Cesc Fabregas in Times Online
I am not good,FÃ bregas said. "We have to wait for tomorrow, but I hope I can wear the Arsenal shirt again this season. I fear the worst, which is that I have broken something. I do not think it is going to be good news, but still I hope...
- Marouane Chamakh in BBC Sport
Without any hesitation, Arsenal was my preferred club,said Chamakh, who hit 79 goals in eight years at Bordeaux. "We have many great players at Arsenal and I will be giving everything to help the team win trophies next season."
- Emmanuel Adebayor in InTheNews.co.uk
Adebayor added: "Yes, I am still under contract to Arsenal but it's up to the directors to satisfy my demands or I'll leave. If my good form of last season has increased my value, my employers have to take account of that."