- n weaponry used by military or naval force
- n the act of equiping with weapons in preparation for war
- Like many businessmen, Barron's Weekly was fed up with Washington's failure to tell businessmen how big the armament burden would be next year.
- As a bank director he finances armament loans.
- Directors in this French-controlled armament firm joined with Fritz Thyssen, German steel man and armament maker, in contributing money which helped Hitler to power.
- Mohamed ElBaradei in Jerusalem Post
We have information that there may have been some studies about possible [armament],said Mohamed ElBaradei, who leads the International Atomic Energy Agency. "That's why we have said that we cannot give Iran a pass right now, because there...
- Frank-Walter Steinmeier in Guardian Unlimited
We are united in the assessment that a nuclear armament of Iran would have dramatic consequences for the Middle East and even beyond,German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier said after meeting his counterparts from the US, France,...
- Ehud Olmert in AFP
Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said Israel "highly appreciates" Brown's "determination ...... (on the) issue of terrorism and Iranian nuclear armament. The most serious threat for stability in the Middle East and the global peace is rooted in .........