- r in an aristocratic manner
they behaved aristocratically
- This unusual old school, a sort of Dixie Eton, sits aristocratically in the Virginia hills seven miles across the Potomac from Washington.
- Thus Platon may be generally identified with the aristocratically inclined "unreconstructed Russian.
- Superficially serene tale of an aristocratic Englishwoman, by the aristocratically serene English novelist.
News & Articles
- January Jones Would Totally Sleep With Rihanna
January Jones is the cover girl for this month’s Violet Files, the Hollywood-focused digital publication of Violet Grey. Jones is normally icy but in this interview she throws a few curveballs while still looking fantastically, aristocratically beautiful, of course. The Violet Files asked the actress an abbreviated 20 questions, and ... More »
March 20, 2014 - New York Magazine