- r in_an_arch_manner; with playful slyness or roguishness
- The archly, tartly narrated adventures of these young girls and their eccentric, autocratic leader form a delightful group portrait, and something more: an immortal parable of the .
- Aside from the archly connotative language ('shadow government") and the implication the new administration stems from a gray, undistinguished and old-fashioned place and doesn't .
- It's the story of Niko Bellic, an Eastern European soldier-for-hire fighting his way up the organized crime ladder in an archly satirical version of New Yo I mean, Liberty City.
News & Articles
- Pac-12 weekend rewind: Week 2
Taking stock of Week 2 in the Pac-12. Team of the week: It was inevitable that Washington State's 10-7 win at USC was going to end up being an archly negative referendum on Trojans coach Lane Kiffin, rather than a celebration of the Cougars' advancement, but the Cougs still had to make the plays to win the game. And they did. Washington State hinted at Auburn in the opener that it would be a ...
Sept. 9, 2013 - ESPN Blogs