- r in_an_arch_manner; with playful slyness or roguishness
- It's the story of Niko Bellic, an Eastern European soldier-for-hire fighting his way up the organized crime ladder in an archly satirical version of New Yo I mean, Liberty City.
- The rest of us, whose looks hover somewhere around underwhelming, resent them and whisper archly of their "unearned attention.
- Too archly named Billy Pilgrim, the second survivor is hardly a real character"there are almost no characters in this book," Vonnegut says, "because most of the people in it .
News & Articles
- Pac-12 weekend rewind: Week 2
Taking stock of Week 2 in the Pac-12. Team of the week: It was inevitable that Washington State's 10-7 win at USC was going to end up being an archly negative referendum on Trojans coach Lane Kiffin, rather than a celebration of the Cougars' advancement, but the Cougs still had to make the plays to win the game. And they did. Washington State hinted at Auburn in the opener that it would be a ...
Sept. 9, 2013 - ESPN Blogs