- n the attribute of being easy to meet or deal with
- It's a far cry from his days on the streets, where his approachability earned the gruff cop a spot as a favorite among colleagues and reporters.
- Jackson, the current commissioner of New Jersey's department of environmental protection, has experience and approachability.
- Both cynical and sentimental, furious and full of good-fellowship, Vonnegut combined a defiantly idiosyncratic temperament with a universal approachability.
News & Articles
- Wheeled Patrol
Bicycles provide police with stealth, agility, and approachability.
July 16, 2013 - Santa Barbara Independent
- Mitt Romney in Salt Lake Tribune
In a nod toward pluralism, Romney noted the things he loves about other religions - "the profound ceremony of the Catholic Mass, the approachability of God in the prayers of the evangelicals, the tenderness of spirit among the Pentecostals, the...
- Reggie Fils-Aime in TechWhack (press release) (blog)
Fils-Aime spoke on this issue: "What we'll offer in terms of game play and approachability will more than make up for the lack of HD.Ã¢â‚¬