- n fearful expectation or anticipation
- He was a small neat man with a sort of Disney apprehensiveness.
- It is not Sherwood's art, but the audience's apprehensiveness, that gives "There Shall Be No Night" its grim interest.
- Best of a bad lot was Robert Sherwood's "There Shall Be No Night," which owed as much to the audience's apprehensiveness as to Sherwood's art, but was a frequently eloquent .
News & Articles
- Life lessons along the way
SPARKS — As a young student, the choice to join high school clubs can come with some apprehensiveness. They place added pressure on students and require a major time commitment and sacrifice.
Aug. 25, 2013 - Daily Sparks Tribune