- r with anxiety or apprehension
- Eagerly and a little apprehensively, Washington is preparing for President-elect Eisenhower's inauguration.
- Doubtless, many passengers remembered apprehensively that in its first major public appearance at the Paris air show four years ago, the Concordski went out of control, killing 13 .
- The Middle Americans cherish, apprehensively, a system of values that they see assaulted and mocked everywhereeverywhere except in Richard Nixon's Washington.
- Jason Varitek in Hartford Courant
Through people that help with the Red Sox, we were able to get some different charities aligned to auction it off,Varitek said. "I think it was a great idea by Stan and Stan Sr. They apprehensively came to me, because it was starting with...