- n a person who is fully aware of something and understands it
he is not an appreciator of our dilemma
- Not the most visually stunning site, but how can you call yourself an appreciator of the arts without paying homeage to this form? (page 98).
- He was not so much a great imagist as a great listener to, manipulator and appreciator of, the sometimes dissonant music of volatile personalities.
- A keen appreciator of fine sherry, Toynbee tasted the wines of Mendoza in Argentina and found them to his liking: "So far as I have sampled them, every variety is good .
News & Articles
- READER SUBMITTED: Connecticut Choral Society Sponsors Regional Summer Sing Event
Whether you're a singer (who wants to get the vocal cords back in shape for the fall concert season), or a music appreciator (who is curious to see how a Carnegie Hall conductor and a high caliber ensemble interact), then you're invited to come to the Connecticut Choral Society's summer sing on Monday, Aug. 26, 7 p.m. at Valley Presbyterian Church (21 W. Whisconier Road, Brookfield).
July 30, 2013 - FOX CT Hartford