appraiser : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n one who estimates officially the worth or value or quality of things
- n one who determines authenticity (as of works of art) or who guarantees validity
- Acosta has filed a not-guilty plea and cannot do appraiser work while the charges are outstanding.
- Last week Frank DeMarco, 49, a Los Angeles tax attorney, and Ralph Newman, 63, a Chicago appraiser, were indicted by a federal grand jury in Washington for their role in the affair.
- I wrapped reportage on the documentary and the book around my memories as a film critic and appraiser of early-70s triple-X movies.
News & Articles
- Brevard property appraiser plans to re-open Merritt Island office
Brevard County Property Appraiser Dana Blickley announced Monday her plans to re-open the Merritt Island office at 2575 North Courtenay Parkway.
June 10, 2013 - Florida Today
- Hillsborough appraiser seeks sinkhole database
Hillsborough Property Appraiser Bob Henriquez says he wants sinkhole inspectors to be required to get a permit so the county can track inspections and repairs.
June 9, 2013 - The Tampa Tribune
- Property appraiser takes website to new heights
The Santa Rosa County Property Appraiser has teamed up with the Navarre Area Board of Realtors (NABOR) to offer Multiple Listing Service (MLS) information on its website at srcpa.org. Now with just a few mouse clicks, residents can check tax information as well as current properties listed for sale in the Navarre and Gulf Breeze area. To read more, subscribe online or read the June 13 Navarre ...
June 8, 2013 - Navarre Press
- Andrew Cuomo in Forbes
The independence of the appraiser is essential to maintaining the integrity of the mortgage industry,Cuomo said, citing several e-mails between the companies' executives.
- Michael Fortier in West Island Chronicle
We had them appraised in January by an independent appraiser and that appraisal came in at $1.15 billion,said Fortier. "Any way you peel the onion, we exceeded by far any valuation of these assets."
- Ronda Storms in Brandon News and Tribune
This would be up to the property appraiser,Storms said. "If he wants to be helpful, he will be."