- s having the general shape of an apple
- For apple-shaped people hunting for the right diet, a blood test to determine insulin levels may help confirm which regimen will work best for them.
- Shively and her colleagues also knew that people who produce excessive amounts of the stress hormone cortisol tend to have bulky waistlines; they have apple-shaped bodies, rather .
- Are you an apple or a pear? A small study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association compared obese adults who have an apple-shaped body and carry weight around .
News & Articles
- Follow your labels: American apple juice is a product of China
My bus from Xi'an, China, passed by the giant apple-shaped structure on the edge of the city of Luochuan. At the core of the apple is an empty convention center; next to it is the apple museum and apple hotel. All this anticipates an apple tourist boom to match the apple-production explosion here.
July 21, 2013 - Christian Science Monitor via Yahoo! News