- a of or relating to or deriving from the Apostles or their teachings
- a proceeding from or ordered by or subject to a pope or the papacy regarded as the successor of the Apostles
- In order to keep our apostolic socialism, we should all kill ourselves and leave a note saying that because of harassment, a socialist group cannot exist at this time.
- Monsignor Pietro Fumasoni-Biondi, titular Archbishop of Dioclea and new Apostolic Delegate to the United States, arrived from Rome.
- It named as apostolic internuncio (equivalent to minister plenipotentiary, and one step below apostolic nuncio or full ambassador) Francesco Lardone, 73, longtime (1924-49 .
News & Articles
- Church entertains neighborhood
Residents sang gospel music Saturday for neighborhoods surrounding the Temple of Faith Apostolic Ministries to hear during the church’s first Praise in the Streets event.
June 16, 2013 - Killeen Daily Herald
- Pioneer missionaries Cristobal, Salvador and Blaz Saucedo established Redlands Apostolic Church
In 1950, pioneer missionaries the Rev. Cristobal Saucedo, his wife Maria and sons Salvador and Blaz were commissioned by the Apostolic Assembly to establish a mission in the city of Redlands.
June 13, 2013 - Redlands Daily Facts
- Fire breaks out at Lawrence church
LAWRENCE, IND. — Emergency crews responded to the Lawrence Apostolic Church on reports of a fire Thursday morning. Firefighters were dispatched to the 6200 block of Sunnyside Road around 6:35 a.m. Thursday after reports of smoke filling the building. When …
June 13, 2013 - FOX 59 Indianapolis
- Pope Benedict XVI in International Herald Tribune
None of us can ever forget how, in the last Easter Sunday of his life, the Holy Father, marked by suffering, came once more to the window of the apostolic palace and one last time gave his blessing,Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, who knew the pope...
- Christopher Hill in Reuters Blogs (blog)
Bishop of Guildford Christopher Hill, Chairman of the Church of England's Council for Christian Unity, said: "We note the publication of the text of the Apostolic Constitution and its complementary norms today. It will now be for those who have...
- Pope John Paul II in Zenit News Agency
I am confident that the Christian community, present in Iraq from apostolic times, will make its own contribution to the growth of democracy and to the building of a future of peace in the region,John Paul II said.