- n a formal written defense of something you believe in strongly
- But Baird's apologia did not play well in Peoria -- or the rest of America.
- His apologia was not abject like Grant's, but his peroration contained a latter-day echo of it.
- At the end he gives his apologia and renders a harsh sentence: "It's not my fault if I was cut out to be a star.
News & Articles
- How opposed to nuclear energy are liberals?
The New York Times has a piece with the title A Rebel Filmmaker Tilts Conservative. What conservative tilt is being displayed here? It's Pandora's Promise, a film which serves as a sort apologia for nuclear power from environmentalists concerned about climate change. What confuses me is that I don't understand the specifically conservative tilt here, as I have many friends who evince a nuclear ...
June 17, 2013 - Discover
- Camille Paglia in Canada.com
Writing in Salon.com, author Camille Paglia said that "sexism will be the lurid pos-mortem apologia" if Clinton loses.