- n a suite of rooms usually on one floor of an apartment house
- She is also expected to get the prime pickings of Ari's $20 million art collection, part of which already adorns her 15-room apartment on Manhattan's Fifth Avenue.
- Rodriguez, who lives in a two-bedroom apartment across the tiny green lawn from Devlin's apartment with her husband and two small children, said she never saw Shawn leave in the .
- One of Rio's flashiest suburbsCopacabanahas 16,000 empty apartments, and through the city there are thousands of others.
- Rod Blagojevich in USA Today
I'm blacker than Barack Obama. I shined shoes. I grew up in a five-room apartment. My father had a little laundromat in a black community not far from where we lived,Blagojevich said. "I saw it all growing up."
- Barack Obama in FOXNews
Every morning, she woke up at 5 am and changed from the frowsy muumuus she wore around the apartment into a tailored suit and high-heeled pumps,Obama wrote in his memoir "Dreams from My Father."
- Naomi Campbell in International Herald Tribune
During the morning of March 30, 2006, I threw a cell phone in the apartment,Campbell told Manhattan Criminal Court Judge Robert Mandelbaum. "The cell phone hit Ana. This was an accident because I did not intend to hit her. I am advised...