- n transient cessation of respiration
- How was I to know I was suffering from sleep apnea? I was unconscious.
- In one study involving patients with severe sleep apnea (five or more episodes of apnea per hour), researchers found it was "significantly related to a two-fold increased risk of a .
- For most non-medical people, the term "apnea" is most familiar when coupled with the word "sleep," and refers to a dangerous condition in which people inadvertently stop .
- Bruce Smith in Corning Leader
My patient friend, who endured the horrors of my sleep apnea for 10 years as my roommate,Smith said.
- Linda Schrenko in Online Athens
A long list of things. I have narcolepsy. I have sleep apnea. I have a heart condition,Schrenko said, also listing problems with her back, circulatory system and pulmonary system.