- n winds blowing from west to east and lying above the trade winds in the tropics
- It is these types of export-at-all-costs policies that some economists worry will cause a resurgence of 1930s-style antitrade policies.
- Said he: "This antitrade bill, this protectionist legislation, would have our nation violate the most basic tenets of free and fair international trade.
- The signal (as one Western diplomat put it): "We've got our own antiglobalization, antitrade zealots to deal with, so how about you keep yours under control and we'll do the same .
- Barack Obama in Tampabay.com
And it's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or antitrade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations,Obama said April 6.