- n (of non-living objects) the state of being free of pathogenic organisms
- n the process of inhibiting the growth and multiplication of microorganisms
- Joseph Lister had discovered antisepsis and thenceforth surgery became cleanly.
- He did not believe in antisepsis, always wore tails and top hat, and carried his instruments loose in his pockets.
- He took full advantage of new methods of anesthesia and antisepsis, performed seemingly impossible operations, wrote many textbooks.
News & Articles
- Wet wipe leaders open innovation center
Affiliate companies, Nice-Pak Products, Inc. and PDI, Inc., leaders in developing, manufacturing and marketing wet wipe solutions, announced the opening of their new world-class Innovation Center in Montvale, NJ. This center will deliver products for healthcare, consumer and commercial markets including surface disinfection, surface cleaning, skin antisepsis, hand hygiene and personal care.
Oct. 17, 2013 - NonWovens Industry Magazine