- a relating to or characterized by anti-Semitism; hating Jews
- Words and deeds are antisemitic, radical and socialist.
- I have now been called antisemitic and intellectually unstable and a whole bunch of other silly things by the folks over at the Commentary blog.
- The biggest problem Obama will face is how quickly he will be labeled antisemitic, mainly by both the US and Israeli right.
- Ed Balls in guardian.co.uk
In those and subsequent inspections, no evidence has been found to support allegations that the schools are teaching antisemitic or anti-western values,wrote Balls, who claimed there was no evidence that the schools were using public funding...
- David Miliband in guardian.co.uk
On Thursday, Miliband told Labour delegates in Brighton that Kaminski had "an antisemitic, neo-Nazi past" - quoting the Polish chief rabbi - a reference to time he spent as a youth in the extremist National Revival of Poland movement, and his...
- Daniel in Ha'aretz
I find it to be an antisemitic sentiment, because there are not a lot of films about the Holocaust,said Daniel Anker, the director of "Imaginary Witness." "There's a degree of antisemitism when someone says, 'Another Holocaust movie,' and...