- n a metallic element having four allotropic forms; used in a wide variety of alloys; found in stibnite
- The treatment is not yet as successful as desired, but best results seem to be obtained with the salts of antimony injected intravenously or intramuscularly.
- The antimony's rays, detected by suitable instruments, warn the pipeline operator at the other end that it is time to switch valves.
- They found that the levels of arsenic and antimony correspond to decidedly terrestrial, not cosmic, concentrations.
News & Articles
- U.S. Antimony Announces Agreement on Wadley
United States Antimony Corporation reported it has a lease on the San Jose Antimony Mines in San Luis Potosi, Mexico. USAC will lease the mine for a period of one year with renewal rights.
June 24, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance