- n a medicinal drug used to prevent or treat malaria
- When they got there, there was no quinine, the antimalarial medicine, available that day.
- From World War II work on antimalarial drugs, she suspected that this minor effect on adults might signal a more serious effect on the unborn.
- They have also been able to test the effect of antimalarial drugs.
- Bridget Ogilvie in The Australian
It's a real revolution, it is enormously exciting to see this,Dame Bridget said. "The existing, really effective drug is not suitable for children because it has a nasty taste ...... now we have a life-saving, dispersible antimalarial drug...
- Sam Brownback in AllAfrica.com
AID care packages for the starving and malaria-ravaged children of Sudan's wretched Darfur region "contain antimalarial medicines that will not work", Republican senator Sam Brownback said at a US hearing on malaria last week.