antifungal : Definition, Usages, News and More
an tahy fuhng guhl
- n any agent that destroys or prevents the growth of fungi
- a capable of destroying fungi
- Cryptococcal meningitis was always fatal until the antifungal drug, amphotericin B, came into use six years ago.
- Scientists are fairly confident that garlic also has antibacterial and antifungal powers.
- Thursday Plantation which is based in Australia, home to the Melaleuca plant from which tea tree oil is derived has a collection of antifungal products, including a .