- n a tooth situated at the front of the mouth
his malocclusion was caused by malposed anteriors
- a of or near the head end or toward the front plane of a body
- s earlier in time
- The anterior insula helps process fear, disgust and reactions to bad smells.
- In Coan's study, the right anterior insula of happily married women stayed relatively quiet.
- As New England patriots fans will attest, the scariest letters in sports are ACL--as in an anterior cruciate ligament tear, probably the knee injury that ended quarterback Tom .
News & Articles
- Packers RB Alex Green has healthy amount of hope
Alex Green’s return from a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee did not follow Adrian Peterson’s Hollywood narrative. Far from it. Whereas Peterson threatened the NFL rushing record, Green’s 2012 season consisted of throbbing, miserable mornings, frustration on Sundays and an anticlimactic limp to the finish line.
June 15, 2013 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- DETROIT LIONS NOTEBOOK: Ryan Broyles sees time on the field; Darius Slay impresses
ALLEN PARK — Apparently Adrian Peterson is not the only NFL player who can make a speedy comeback from anterior cruciate ligament surgery.
June 15, 2013 - The News-Herald
- Johan stops by Citi Field to visit Mets teammates
Though his Mets career is almost certainly finished, Johan Santana stopped by Citi Field on Friday to visit with teammates. Santana, who underwent surgery in March to repair a re-torn left anterior shoulder capsule, had been spending most of his time recovering at home in Fort Myers, Fla.
June 15, 2013 - Major League Baseball
- Mark Hughes in SkySports
Martin went to see a specialist on Monday and will fly out to see the guy that did his anterior cruciate ligament to have it re-checked,Hughes said. "The news is that it's not his ACL this time, he's got a tear in his meniscus that will...
- Tiger Wood in Kenya Broadcasting Corporation
Over the next 18 months the knee will gain 100% strength, so it's a two-year process,said Woods. "The healing process for anterior cruciate ligament is six months, No matter what I try to do; I can't speed up that process; that puts me...
- Judy Collins in Seattle Times
With everything that's gone on in the last three months, the tendonitis, a huge crash in the Tour, riding the Tour, keeping the yellow [jersey] with only one leg and then breaking my anterior cruciate ligament ...... I was on crutches for three or... Cadel Evans http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadel_Evans&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHCp1Q5-__TJrdUIDJXAbxpSC84fg Sydney Morning Herald http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.smh.com.au/news/cycling/acl-pain-revealed-by-evans/2008/08/13/1218307006135.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE0o8NUt4qAbZxpv_2I-Fn-GQZ2PQ Aug 13, 2008
4174 6201 anteroom The name Russian Tea Room evokes New York's celebrity realm - an anteroom to all the glamour and gifts, sizzle and pulse, art, intelligence and determination of New York," as singer Judy Collins described it in an essay after its 2002 closing.