- n the act of applying oil or an oily liquid
- The quick anointment of a Bhutto to head the PPP will help rally party members devastated by the assassination of their tough but beloved leader.
- Kemp is the one, and his anointment by Dole adds not just excitement but something like psychological fascination to the campaign.
- Even before McGovern's formal anointment, the real suspense was over his choice for a running mate.
News & Articles
- Logic: From Gaithersburg to Def Jam and Hollywood
23-year-old rapper headlines a sold-out show at Fillmore Silver Spring this weekend When "XXL" revealed the cover of its March "Freshman Class" issue — the hip-hop magazine's annual anointment of rising rappers most poised for major success — there was a fresh-faced, parka-wearing kid in the bottom-right corner, throwing a peace sign as a couple of gold chains hung from his neck.
June 20, 2013 - Baltimore Sun
- Ambika Soni in NDTV.com
It is not an anointment, he is being taken like any other leader but it's an experience for him to learn,said Ambika Soni, Congress leader.