answerer : Definition, Usages, News and More
- The answerer was in turn answered by the tabloid New York Daily News.
- Then a lieutenant colonel, with pacifist critics his chief problem, newsmen rated him the ablest question-answerer ever to hold down the job.
- Excerpts from his waggish call for the perfect legman: "I want a combination copy boy, telephone answerer, coffee maker .
News & Articles
- Mind-blowing video shows how humans are basically bad copies of amoebas
Vsauce, the master answerer of life's toughest questions and professional blower of minds, tackles something so philosophical in his latest video that you'll start to wonder what in the hell our purpose is on this Earth. And if it's any different than a purpose of a rock. It starts with the discussion of art and then fakes and forgeries of art and what forgeries really mean and what it means to ...
April 15, 2014 - Gizmodo
- Ron MacLean in Globe and Mail
Life for me has been cast as an answerer of questions,MacLean said. "Where's your sidekick? Where's your buddy? Where's Don? How's he doing?"