- n the state of being cancelled or annulled
- n (law) a formal termination (of a relationship or a judicial proceeding etc)
- n the act of abrogating; an official or legal cancellation
- After an appeal by the former Congressman's spurned first wife, the Vatican reverses a controversial annulment.
- When Sheila got a curt notice of the annulment proceeding from the Boston archdiocese, she proceeded to fight.
- The present-day annulment is comparable to divorcing children from their parents.
- Pamela Anderson in Hollyscoop
While appearing on Larry King Live, Pam said, "Oh jeez...... It never happened...... It was an - well, it was an annulment so......"
- Boris Tadic in International Herald Tribune
I will demand from (UN Secretary-General) Ban Ki-moon the immediate annulment of the independence proclamation by the nonexistent state in Kosovo,Tadic said in an interview from New York broadcast on state television.