- n a cardiovascular disease characterized by a saclike widening of an artery resulting from weakening of the artery wall
- A new device could greatly simplify the surgery required to deal with aneurysm, according to a research team at Stanford University.
- When the Godfather of Grunge discovered he had a potentially fatal aneurysm, he took a week, went to Nashville and added to his legacy by making another classic album.
- Within 15 minutes, clotting had set in and the aneurysm was shrinking.
News & Articles
- Kansas Infant’s Brain Aneurysm Fixed With Superglue
Superglue gives a 3-week-old infant with a brain aneurysm, giving baby Ashlyn Julian another shot at life. Dr. Koji Ebersole of Olathe, Kansas injected surgical superglue to stop a brain aneurysm from bursting inside 3-week-old Ashlyn Julian. Born on May 16, little Ashlyn seemed to start acting strangly soon after she was brought home from [...] Kansas Infant’s Brain Aneurysm Fixed With ...
June 13, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Super glue used to fix newborn's aneurysm
Doctors at the University of Kansas Hospital have made history with a procedure they used to fix a baby's aneurysm with super glue.
June 13, 2013 - Hawaii News Now
- Research and Markets: Aneurysm Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2013
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Aneurysm Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2013" report
June 12, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Terry Francona in ESPN
You wake up and have some inflammation. That's basically what it is,Francona said Wednesday. "Not an aneurysm or a clot."
- Porter Wagoner in Dickson Herald
I'm just so grateful, and feel so good about the fact that God let me live through that aneurysm,Wagoner said earlier this year. "I guess I think he had some other things that he wanted me to do."
- Brent Bambury in Toronto Star
Bambury agrees, adding: "And just because you know how to fix an aneurysm doesn't mean you know the next triangle in the sequence, either."