aneurism : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a cardiovascular disease characterized by a saclike widening of an artery resulting from weakening of the artery wall
- Following this past weekend's funeral of Ohio Congresswoman Stephanie Tubbs Jones, who died of a brain aneurism, Biden was asked by reporters about his own aneurisms that nearly .
- This is an aneurism which any rough usage or surgery is apt to burst.
- The "blister" was really an aneurism, a bulging of the girl's weak-walled heart, and he had ruptured the heart.
News & Articles
- Bishop Zubik calls two popular popes’ path to sainthood ‘double blessing’
Pittsburgh’s Bishop David Zubik called Friday a “double blessing,” as Pope Francis cleared the way for sainthood for two popular popes. John Paul II was put on the fast track for sainthood after his death, and on Friday, Francis approved the second miracle needed to canonization. That miracle involved a Costa Rican woman who said she was cured from a brain aneurism. Zubik said he believes Paul’s ...
July 5, 2013 - WPXI Pittsburgh
- Popes John Paul II, John XXIII cleared for sainthood
The miracle that brings John Paul to the ranks of saints concerns a Costa Rican woman who inexplicably was cured of a cerebral aneurism after praying to the late pontiff.
July 5, 2013 - Portland Press Herald
- Kevin Sorbo in Contactmusic.com
Sorbo, who played Hercules for Raimi from the mid to late 1990s, tells website FilmStew.com, "I busted my ass on Hercules and I almost died doing it. I had an aneurism that exploded in my body that almost killed me. I think I'm a good enough actor...
- Dick DeGuerin in Bloomberg
They did find an aneurism in his leg, but they classified it as an elective surgery,DeGuerin said today in a phone interview.
- Rick Pitino in USA Today
Besides almost having an aneurism at halftime it was a pretty good game,Louisville coach Rick Pitino said. "You have to make them play defense, take your time and get the offensive glass."