anciently : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in ancient times; long ago
a concern with what may have happened anciently
- Here was a precious situation for An-thropologyan utterly indigenous, primitive people who had developed language, religion and customs from anciently lost seeds which .
- If as the Mormons claim, that EVERYTHING was restored - would that not include those rites which were practiced anciently? Just a thought.
- Whirlpools, whether in the ocean like the anciently famed feared Maelstrom west of Norway, or in rivers as below Niagara Falls, so far as man has ever known swirl towards a .
News & Articles
- Female world title tripleheader in Japan announced
Our Japanese culture anciently came from China through Korea and partly from China directly. We use Chinese letters on behalf of your alphabet, and created our own letters by modifying the original Chinese letters.
Feb. 16, 2014 - Fightnews.com