- n pleasantness resulting from agreeable conditions
- After the new Railways Minister took over, more amenities were made available to the passengers.
- The guests at the hotel angrily demanded that they be provided the amenity that they had paid for.
- An environmentalist caustically remarked that in today's urban life trees are an amenity.
News & Articles
- Creative Laundry Systems Presented Ideas on the Changing Role of Laundry in Marketing Apartments at Marcus and ...
Advances in equipment can transform laundry from a low value necessity into a rent enhancing amenity in Class A, B and C communities. It is especially important in competitive markets where internet marketing makes any unique attribute a marketing plus. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/creative/laundry/prweb10821901.htm
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Director: Splash pad ‘tremendous success’
The city’s recently installed splash pad is a “tremendous success,” according to Recreation and Parks director Mack Hollis. Hollis told members of the Recreation and Parks Commission on Tuesday the new amenity is getting “as much use as a crowded day at the pool.”
June 12, 2013 - The Russellville Courier
- Topsham board reviews housing project for seniors
BY DARCIE MOORE Times Record Staff TOPSHAM Town officials last week got an early look at a TIF-supported housing project for seniors that could open by late 2014 on Elm Street. The Planning Board reviewed a sketch plan June 4 from Seacoast Management Company to purchase and tear down the former Amenity Manor nursing home property at 29 Elm St., and replace it with 32 to 36 apartments for senior ...
June 12, 2013 - The Times Record
- Lou Piniella in Washington Post
The visiting clubhouse. it's wonderful. It's got every imaginable amenity that you would want. In fact, you wonder if the players will be ready to play ball at 7:05,Cubs manager Lou Piniella said before the start. "About the only thing...
- Tanya Plibersek in Sydney Morning Herald
The public and community housing system has been starved of funds for more than a decade,Ms Plibersek said. "This investment will prolong the useable life of these units and improve amenity for tenants."
- Morris Iemma in Sydney Morning Herald
This is going to be one of the great sites of Sydney. A small portion is going to be used to generate jobs and investment because that gets the revenue to do the public amenity,Mr Iemma said yesterday, adding that work on a $150 million...