agreeableness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n pleasantness resulting from agreeable conditions
a well trained staff saw to the agreeableness of our accommodations
- n a temperamental disposition to be agreeable
- That's in contrast to the 40% to 60% heritability of most other personality traits, like agreeableness and conscientiousness.
- Number of FORTUNE 100 companies that use the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator in hiring and promoting: 89 The Big Five personality traits include extroversion, agreeableness .
- But his agreeableness does not totally conceal his stubborn adherence to long-held opinions (which he might call convictions) even when their results are disastrous.