- r in an ambiguous manner
this letter is worded ambiguously
- A rock-'n'-roll triosinger Tomoko Kawase and guitarists Shunsaku Okuda and Ryo Matsuithat creates ambiguously playful music.
- Felici's ambiguously phrased letter implied that these directions had come directly from Pope Paul VI himself.
- Brilliant Green JAPAN A rock-'n'-roll trio--singer Tomoko Kawase and guitarists Shunsaku Okuda and Ryo Matsui--that creates ambiguously playful music.
News & Articles
- Justin Bieber Is Releasing His Third Fragrance
If Justin Bieber's first two suggestively titled scents, "Someday" and "Girlfriend," didn't satisfy the Bieber-shaped hole in your heart, there's still hope. The pop star, who's spent the year maturing into manhood, is releasing a third, sleek, ambiguously titled fragrance to add to his olfactory empire. He's christened his new scent, ... More »
June 21, 2013 - New York Magazine
- Ileana Ros-Lehtinen in FOXNews
While there are many objections to this proposition - further government encroachment on personal lives, ambiguously written text - it is the chilling and discriminatory effect of the proposition on many of our employees that brings Google to... Brin http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brin&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG0gqzBu6L6-g3ylzzKpFA4TdeX5Q PinkNews.co.uk http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.pinknews.co.uk/news/articles/2005-9140.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGFQW-hUBKAYGgtYJM_ftQdlHFUZg Sep 29, 2008
3211 4494 ambiguously Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, a chief sponsor of the bill, said, The United States must make it ambiguously clear that we will not support such a terrorist regime, that we will not directly or indirectly allow American taxpayer funds to be used to...
- Hashemi Rafsanjani in New York Times
Unfortunately, Mr. ElBaradei always talks ambiguously,Mr. Rafsanjani said. "We expect the agency to be fair and impartial."