- r in an amateurish manner
he performed the piece amateurishly
- Note to cultists: A movie may be incompetently acted and amateurishly shot.
- Surface rock, amateurishly estimated as 25 million tons, avalanched down into Animas Valley to the north and might have rumbled on into Durango did not Smelter Mountain intervene .
- Her tool was Voodoo, until then amateurishly practiced.
News & Articles
- Editorial: al-Qaida recruits
One of al-Qaida’s last but most dangerous franchises is al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula. It has links to chapters spread across North Africa but appears to work largely out of Yemen, where it has launched several unsuccessful attacks against American airliners. They might have succeeded had they not been so amateurishly done.
June 6, 2013 - Ventura County Star
- Stephane Dion in Toronto Star
The prime minister has very amateurishly ruined our relations with China and this has negative consequences,Dion said. "The fact is that our relationship with China has been deteriorating without any improvements regarding human rights."
- Devlet Bahceli in HÃ¼rriyet
The government's indifference has left Turkey to the whims of the financial crisis and "amateurishly watched events unfold," BahÃ§eli said.
- Benjamin Netanyahu in Ha'aretz
I am surprised at the prime minister who amateurishly and irresponsibly handed over the entire Golan Heights before the negotiations began,Netanyahu said at a ceremony closing the Mimuna festival, a Moroccan Passover tradition.