alula : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n scalelike structure between the base of the wing and the halter of a two-winged fly
- n tuft of small stiff feathers on the first digit of a bird's wing
- We make our way among a density of exotic plants, an endangered Hawaiian plant called alula, a cacao tree, conifers and vines that trap insects.
- They have a movable feather called an "alula," which usually rests against the leading edge.
News & Articles
- Nigeria vs. Ethiopia: World Cup Playoff Live Score, Highlights, Recap
2014 FIFA World Cup Qualifying Play-off Second Leg Nigeria 1-0 Ethiopia (aggregate score 3-1) Scorers: Victor Moses, penalty 19' (1-0) Lineups: Nigeria: Enyeama; Efe, Echiejile, Oboabona, Omeruo; Onazi, Mikel, Moses; Musa, Brown, Emenike Ethiopia: Bancha; Alula, Aynalem, Bargecho, Abebaw; Megersa, Minyahile; Bekele, Adane, Kebede; Said. Follow @karlmatchett
Nov. 16, 2013 - Bleacher Report