- r in an alliterative manner
the early Norse poets wrote alliteratively
- In his turn, Nixon pointed to the progress of dtente, describing it alliteratively as a movement "from confrontation to coexistence to cooperation.
- America the Vincible couches its philippics in an aphoristic style of baroque density, alliteratively peppered with Peter Piperisms, e.
- The alliteratively named Selma Sumlin, who introduced herself as Miz Sumlin, got on board in Arcadia for a joyride to the next town.
News & Articles
- Transportation Watch: Which subway line is the dirtiest...
Which subway line is the dirtiest of them all? That would be the D train, appropriately and alliteratively enough, according to the annual study conducted by the Straphangers' Campaign. But riders of other trains, take heed, as research also found...
March 20, 2014 - Curbed New York