- r according to what has been alleged
he was on trial for allegedly murdering his wife
- Last November, Chinese media carried stories detailing death sentences against five ethnic Uighurs, natives of Xinjiang, for allegedly plotting terrorist activities.
- In exchange, Harman allegedly sought a suspected Israeli agent's help in encouraging Nancy Pelosi then the House minority leader to appoint Harman as House Intelligence .
- How a Chicago street gangster allegedly became a soldier for Osama bin Laden.
News & Articles
- Couple allegedly steals $200 from a friend at The Escape
A couple allegedly stole a wallet with $200 from a friend who had gone to pick them up from The Escape residential community in Greene Township.
June 21, 2013 - Pocono Record
- Bronx Teacher Allegedly Rapes Student And Apologizes For Being Too Rough
A Bronx teacher allegedly raped his 10-year-old student and later sent her an apology, saying that he was too rough. Anthony Criscuolo actually had the audacity to send the girl an email the day after raping her inside his car. “I was too rough. Sorry,” he wrote. “It’s normal. You may feel pain for a few days.”... Read more » Bronx Teacher Allegedly Rapes Student And Apologizes For Being Too ...
June 20, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Man allegedly breaking windows in N. Spokane
SPOKANE, Wash. -- A man was allegedly breaking windows with a crowbar near 2200 East Rowan, according to authorities. A large police presence responded to the incident but cleared shortly after.
June 20, 2013 - KREM.com Spokane
- Michael Mukasey in International Herald Tribune
They used sophisticated computer hacking techniques, breaching security systems and installing programs that gathered enormous quantities of personal financial data, which they then allegedly sold to others or used themselves,said Attorney...
- John McCain in Forbes
Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., said he was "personally assured by administration officials that at least one of the techniques allegedly used in the past, waterboarding, was prohibited under the new law."
- George Tenet in FOXNews
As Mr. Suskind tells it, the White House directed (and CIA allegedly went along with) burying that information so that the war could go ahead as planned. This is a complete fabrication,Tenet said.