- n an organization of people (or countries) involved in a pact or treaty
- n the spatial property possessed by an arrangement or position of things in a straight line or in parallel lines
- n (astronomy) apparent meeting or passing of two or more celestial bodies in the same degree of the zodiac
- n the act of adjusting or aligning the parts of a device in relation to each other
- Alignment is one of those buzz words that come loaded with baggage.
- Brunei's dominant, fiercely independent People's Party was dead against the alignment of the state with Malaya, Singapore, and the neighboring British possessions of Sarawak and .
- Only since the country's return to democracy in 1983 has the real story of Argentina's covert alignment with the Axis finally begun to emerge.
News & Articles
- Plastic Coupling provides drip-free, reliable connections.
Featuring ergonomic thumb latch, NS1 Series quick disconnect coupling provides secure, reliable connect and disconnect. Non-spill shutoff valves ensure drip-free disconnects, and drybreak style design minimizes air inclusion. Connection can be made with minimal alignment and allows tubing to rotate freely without kinking/twisting. Constructed from polypropylene and PEEK® materials for strength ...
June 12, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Total Alignment Wealth Advisors Launches Fee-Only Multi-Family Office
NEW YORK, June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Total Alignment Wealth Advisors launches today a new and distinctive prohibitions-based, fee-only multi-family office model providing independent financial advice ...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Cole Hamels: The Dugout Thinker
Through some odd cosmic alignment, our front page last Wednesday featured two pictures of Cole Hamels that were eerily similar. They both featured him sitting in the dugout, staring off into the distance, with his chin resting on his hand.
June 10, 2013 - Philly.com
- Alistair Darling in BBC News
Mr Darling said: "There are a lot of lessons to be learnt by regulators, governments, all of us. All of us have to have the humility to accept that over the last few years things have got out of alignment."
- Michael Bloomberg in Wall Street Journal
Although my plans for the future haven't changed, I believe this brings my affiliation into alignment with how I have led and will continue to lead our city,Mr. Bloomberg said.
- Gordon Brown in Independent
Our task today is to bring the imperatives served by our financial markets into proper alignment with the values held by families and business people across our country - hard work, taking responsibility, being honest, being fair,Brown said.