- n a Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba in southwestern Nigeria
- He uses an aku-aku, which to Easter Islanders is an invisible alter ego who poses questions and offers advice whenever necessary.
News & Articles
- Pictures: African Landing Day
John Spruce (Priest Khepra Amsu Aku Ra), left, and Amani Dawson (Priestess Amani Aahku Tera Nefer Atum Re Em Akeru), center, honor ancestors in the "Opening of the Way" during the start of the second annual African Landing Day ritual of remembrance at Fort Monroe Tuesday evening.
Aug. 21, 2013 - Daily Press
- Brian Smith in The Canberra Times
Aku will probably be fit to play by the weekend, but it was going to be hard for him to do much training this week and prepare properly for the game,Smith said. "It also probably wouldn't be ideal to throw him in for a game like this one...
- Wes Naiqama in eTaiwan News
Everyone knows what Aku is capable of and he has been waiting for this chance, for this opportunity to showcase what he has got,Naiqama said.