- n motion sickness experienced while traveling by air (especially during turbulence)
- An automatic pilot (like those on scheduled transports), to hold the plane steadier, would reduce airsickness.
- The chief cause of airsickness is the plane's up--down motion in bumpy air (not its rolling or yawing).
- Seaplanes manage to combine the worst aspects of airsickness and seasickness, and I fear that a simulated flight might make me lose my actual lunch.
News & Articles
- Quirky museums abound in the Bay State - News Local Massachusetts - Boston.com
Massachusetts is home to many museums, many of which are devoted to subjects that stretch beyond the standard topics of history and art. We have a museum devoted entirely to golf. There are institutions dedicated to plumbing, printing, quilts, paper, and pirates. You can even find exhibitions of burnt food, airsickness bags, and Tom Thumb memorabilia.
Jan. 26, 2014 - Boston.com