airport : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an airfield equipped with control tower and hangars as well as accommodations for passengers and cargo
- Laughed out of his lethal scheme to set an airport on Governor's Island, right under the skyscraper windows of downtown Manhattan, the Little Flower, a harum-scarum War flyer on .
- Ben Gurion Airport, near Tel Aviv, Israel's only international airport, has an enviable record.
- In the worst-case scenario, there might have been a fire which would have been contained to an unpopulated area of the airport, since that's where the tanks and the .
News & Articles
- Airport offers free WiFi
The Laredo International Airport has announced that passengers now have free access to Internet while inside the airport terminal.
June 23, 2013 - Laredo Morning Times
- Airport to Everest presents a risky flight
Airport to Everest presents a risky flight Associated Press Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Updated 9:46 am, Monday, June 17, 2013 Carved out of the side of a mountain, the airport was built by Sir Edmund Hillary in 1965 — 12 years after he became the first man to conquer the world's highest peak ...
June 22, 2013 - seattlepi.com
- Airport sees a decrease in passengers
The number of people traveling through Memphis International Airport is decreasing. The Memphis-Shelby County Airport Authority reported there were more than 440,000 passengers in May.
June 22, 2013 - WMCTV Memphis
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in Melbourne Herald Sun
I remember landing under sniper fire,Senator Clinton said last week. "There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down."
- Manmohan Singh in Oneindia
Today is a very special occasion for our country. We are all very happy and indeed very proud of the completion of our one of the world's largest airport terminals in a record time of 37 months,said Dr Singh.
- Willie Rae in ABC News
I can confirm that we believe the incident at Glasgow airport is linked to the events in London yesterday,Rae said at a news conference. "There are clearly similarities and we can confirm that this is being treated as a terrorist...