- n a commercial airplane that carries passengers
- All the Aeromexico airliner's 64 occupants perished.
- It concluded that there was no evidence of the airliner being on an intelligence mission.
- He passed in front of the airliner.
News & Articles
- Top Three Global Commercial Airliner and Regional Aircraft Companies: 2013
DUBLIN, June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gv4cp7/top_three_global ) has announced the addition of the "Top Three Global Commercial Airliner ...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Boeing executive sees room for higher plane production
PARIS (Reuters) - Boeing sees room for an increase in long-term production rates for the most popular category of airliner, a senior executive said on Tuesday as the U.S. planemaker revised up its forecast for jetliner demand over the next 20 years. Randy Tinseth, vice president for marketing at Boeing Commercial Airplanes, became the latest industry executive to look beyond the financial crisis ...
June 11, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- All Eyes on Airbus as It Prepares for First Flight of Composite Airliner
Now that the Airbus A350-XWB has moved under its own power, albeit at a walking pace, there is mounting anticipation to see the composite airliner make its inaugural flight.
June 10, 2013 - Wired News
- Vice President Dick Cheney in U.S. News & World Report
The former vice president to George W. Bush added: "He seems to think if he has a low-key response to an attempt to blow up an airliner and kill hundreds of people, we won't be at war."
- Mike Huckabee in Washington Post
But I'll tell you, if we let somebody out and it turns out that they come and fly an airliner into one of our skyscrapers, we're going to be asking, how come we didn't stop them? We had them detained,Huckabee said.
- Nico in Trading Markets (press release)
The CRJ900 NextGen aircraft is an outstanding airliner with first-class reliability, excellent fuel-efficiency and a reduced environmental footprint,said Nico Buchholz, Senior Vice President Corporate Fleet, Deutsche Lufthansa AG. "We are...