- n delivery of supplies or equipment or personnel by dropping them by parachute from an aircraft
until then, front line troops will be supplied by airdrop
- The Air Force military-transport plane is used to move troops into war zones, perform medical evacuations and conduct airdrop missions.
- GRAINS OF HOPE: Following an airdrop by the World Food Program in war-torn west Darfur, Sudanese women sift the dust to salvage wheat that has spilled from burst food bags.
- Security rules prevented anyone from disclosing what the air tests showed, although California's Republican Representative Craig Hosmer described one airdrop at which he was an .
News & Articles
- How iOS 7's AirDrop Could Transform The Way We Share
Despite the persistent gnashing of teeth over Jony Ive's re-making of iPhone's apps, colors and iconography in the upcoming iOS 7 , the real story is the many new features that Apple is incorporating into its highly lucrative mobile platform. Features such as wireless content sharing AirDrop could significantly impact user sharing behavior - at home, at work, and everywhere else. It's not ...
June 28, 2013 - ReadWriteWeb