- n a river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire
- She pronounces her name May-aire, but Manhattanites say Meller.
- He promised an aire of inclusiveness.
- The reason is Raquel Meller (pronounced May-aire), the sorceress whose rich voice, ink-black locks, hands like moonstruck faces bewitched Manhattanites at $27.
News & Articles
- Settlement possible in long-running airport case
The Kalispell City Council and Montana Diamond Aire owner John Talmage might end their nine-year-old legal fight tonight.
June 17, 2013 - Daily Inter Lake
- 214 tackle long course triathlon in Topeka Tinman
Nearly 600 people Saturday finished the 33rd annual Topeka Tinman - 214 of which tackled the long course triathlon. The top male in that race was Jeff Francis, 33, of Bel Aire, who crossed in 1 hour, 57 minutes and 56 seconds.
June 16, 2013 - The Topeka Capital-Journal
- Clerk booked on suspicion of stealing $1,300
A teenager working as a cashier at Target at Bel Aire Plaza in Napa was arrested Thursday morning on suspicion of stealing $1,300 over the course of the past week, according to Napa police.
June 14, 2013 - Napa Valley Register
- Blakey in AVweb
The focus of AIRE is gate-to-gate,Blakey said. "We want to take every opportunity to whittle away at a carbon footprint that's already low. Every place we can make a difference, we will."
- Jacques Barrot in China Daily
Our AIRE initiative is only one part of our three measures to make aviation greener. It supplements our proposal to include aviation in the emission rights trading system,Barrot said.
- Chip Davis in Gazette Online
The idea to stop the 'Fresh Aire' series largely was due to the fact that most classical composers usually die after writing the ninth composition in a series,Davis says with a laugh. "So it's really all about self-defense."