- n the utterance of a sound similar to clearing the throat; intended to get attention, express hesitancy, fill a pause, hide embarrassment, warn a friend, etc.
- Profiled and promoted in media as diverse as 60 Minutes, Rolling Stone and, ahem, PTI, he was bound to disappoint.
- Two dozen women ranging in age from teenagers to, ahem, sexagenarians handed out index cards and held up orange poster boards with the message "No Two Alike," while two .
- From highbrow art to mass-market gewgaws, transparency--a visual trend popularized earlier by Apple's coveted iMacs--was the year's clear (ahem) buzz word.
News & Articles
- Watch Miley Cyrus' 'We Can't Stop' Video, Then Relive The Twerking Madness...WITH GIFs!
Miley Cyrus (ahem, Miley 2.0) gives zero effs in her "We Can't Stop" video. If Rihanna is the queen of giving zero effs, then Miley Cyrus is definitely next in line for the throne, per her just-released "We Can't Stop" video. (In fact, the "Ashtrays And Heartbreaks" chanteuse might even straight-up usurp the throne if Rihanna [...]
June 19, 2013 - MTV
- Do we really want our Instagram with a side of video? (Because we’re getting it either way)
Facebook is all set to announce a video feature for Instagram. While we definitely know why (ahem, Vine), plenty of questions and concerns remain - as does the expected outrage.
June 19, 2013 - Digital Trends
- Anti-bicycle Manhattan scribe rails against two-wheelers: Opinion
Editorial board members, ahem, don't ordinarily make news. In the great media pantheon, most of us are so anonymous in our opinionating, hiding behind the "we," that our names are entirely unknown to the reading public.
June 18, 2013 - Los Angeles Daily News
- Paul Cornell in The Olympian
There's, ahem, a barrier of darkness that cuts our heroes off from any more modern fiction,Cornell explained.
- Vidya Balan in Spicezee
When asked as to what really led to that, Vidya says, "If someone (ahem ahem) who matters to you talks you down, it can break you. That someone whose approval mattered to me started to constantly find faults with me. It started reflecting on me. At...
- Brad Pitt in Entertainment Weekly
Sorry about this,Brad Pitt says, contorting his body into a mess of angles and elbows to hide behind a low wall and light up. "Actually, I'm less worried about the paparazzi catching me than someone, ahem, who doesn't know I still smoke...