ague : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a fit of shivering or shaking
- n successive stages of chills and fever that is a symptom of malaria
- n a mark (') placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation
- An attack of ague later forced him to vary the diet somewhat with flour-and-water biscuits.
- Another testing device described at the meeting was a vibrator which causes a battleship "to shiver like a man with the ague".
- But the vast realm over which she reigns trembled again with the ague of disintegrationthe Sudan broke away, all colonial Africa throbbed with the presence or possibility of .
News & Articles
- WJU to Join Golden State Athletic Conference
ROCKLIN, Calif. - The Golden State Athletic Conference Board of Directors announced today that William Jessup University will become the league's ninth member beginning with the 2014-15 season.
June 19, 2013 - Rocklin & Roseville Today
- Bill McCollum in Orlando Sentinel
No candidate that I know of who is going to be honest with you, will tell you that he or she wants to have a primary,McCollum told us today. "Maybe people want to ague in the abstract it's wonderful to have primaries. But on the other...