- n someone concerned with the science or art or business of cultivating the soil
- But the rumor was promptly scotched by at least one knowing agriculturist.
- An agriculturist by training, he came to Bhutan more than 30 years ago to help the remote kingdom develop a dairy industry, before staying on to open his guesthouse in a .
- Leipzig's rector, a complaisant agriculturist named Georg Mayer who took over in 1948, seemed undismayed by the widening gap between his institution and those of West Germany.
News & Articles
- Here's a Very Informative Video About Foods Named After People
Curious about the monk behind the clementine, the opera star who inspired melba toast, and the chef who first made carpaccio for a woman on a diet? Mental Floss 's John Green breaks it down, describing 28 foods named after real people. Orville Redenbacher was a brilliant agriculturist who died in his hot tub, and — spoiler alert — Mrs. Fields divorced Mr. Fields in 1997. If their marriage didn't ...
Aug. 22, 2013 - New York Magazine
- Yashwant Sinha in Business Standard
My father, along with his brothers and sisters, owns agricultural property in the form of mango orchards in Shahbaad, Uttar Pradesh. By virtue of being the son of a Bonafide agriculturist, I am also an agriculturist. Before firming up the idea of... Aamir Khan http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aamir_Khan&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHBkLRttgDvAcOcYWzSNSL9XEOcxQ Zee News http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.zeenews.com/znnew/articles.asp%3Faid%3D375388%26ssid%3D1%26sid%3DENT&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEVArkbAeq1PnVPAiY925WIv_NmBg Jun 5, 2007
2192 2883 agriculturist Former finance minister Yashwant Sinha said: At the end of his budget speech, the finance minister claimed, 'The Budget belongs to aam aadmi. It belongs to the farmer, the agriculturist, the entrepreneur and the investor.' Nothing could be further...